[RTTY] Commercial Interfaces

Jeff Blaine keepwalking188 at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 10 22:47:35 EST 2012

I had the same thought and regretted it.  If you have a complex setup, these
issues will drive you nuts.  The fact is, the 4g limit for a shack pc is a
complete waste.  Yea, you have it available, but there are no combo of ham
applications that would command (or even take advantage of the option) to
use up that much space.

73/jeff/ac0c
www.ac0c.com
alpha-charlie-zero-charlie