[RTTY] USB Dongle Sound Cards

Rick Ellison yahoogroups at cnyfindit.com
Tue Dec 11 18:14:32 EST 2012

I have 3 of these USB sound devices plugged into my computer. 2 of them are
for 2 radio digital work that work perfect and I have had no trouble making
them work with any of the digital apps that I run and one of them is
dedicated for Skype use and have no trouble with audio there either
listening or talking. And the best part is they are $2.80 each with free
shipping. It takes about 2 weeks to get them but hey..

http://dx.com/p/5-1-channel-usb-sound-card-adapter-green-59038

73 Rick N2AMG