[RTTY] N2HOS

Neal Campbell neal at dxbase.com
Wed Feb 1 12:07:03 PST 2012

Hi all

I am so saddened by the passing of Jim. He was the most aggressively optimistic person I ever knew and always felt I had a lot to learn from him with every contact I had. He was a great editor and it pained my heart when the RTTY/Digital Digest went dark. One of the first bloggers I kept up with (although we didn't know thats what he was at the time). I know he really suffered when his wife passed and only take solace that he has now rejoined her.

RIP N2HOS!
Neal