[RTTY] 2012 CQ WPX Triathlon
ed at w0yk.com
Thu Feb 2 07:17:36 PST 2012
How mode-versatile are you? New this year is the CQ WPX Triathlon Award, for
the highest cumulative-scoring Single-Op making at least 500 QSOs in each of
the three modes: RTTY, SSB and CW. Here are the criteria:
1. The CQ Triathlon Award is open to everyone who operates in any
Single-Op category in all three CQ WPX contests: RTTY, SSB and CW.
2. Contenders must make a minimum of 500 QSOs in each mode.
3. Any Single-Op category may be used in each mode: Single-Op All Band
or Single Band, Single-Op Assisted, and any power category. These can be
different for each mode.
4. The Single-Op can operate from any location and the location for
each mode may be different.
5. Score will be based on the total score from all three contests.
6. Results will be included with the CQ WPX CW results.
7. Thanks to Rudy, N2WQ, for sponsoring the plaque and encouraging this
Direct any questions to w0yk at cqwpxrtty.com. Have Fun!!
Ed Muns, W0YK
Randy Thompson, K5ZD
Directors, CQ WPX Contests
More information about the RTTY