[RTTY] Multiple Decoders

WW3S ww3s at zoominternet.net
Thu Feb 2 16:38:13 PST 2012

thats the problem I'm having....I just redid everything, thought I knew what
I was doing....have a left radio, and a right radio, with a widescreen
monitor in the middle, but not sure what to do with the second monitor
now.....I had it on a shelf above the widescreen, but it's too high, and
with my lens I really need to tilt my head to see it....I may be able to put
it beside the right radio, does anyone have a pictures or websites of some
SO2R layouts?