[RTTY] CQ WPX RTTY Contest

Gedking at aol.com Gedking at aol.com
Mon Feb 6 12:35:59 PST 2012

Was chasing some DX today seems some people still  don't know the  standard
shift is 170 not the old 425
ED

In a message dated 2/4/2012 18:00:32 Eastern Standard Time,
autek at comcast.net writes:

On Thu,  2 Feb 2012 01:36:45 -0400
"Ed Muns" <ed at w0yk.com> wrote:

>  The 2012 CQ WPX season opens in less than 10 days with the RTTY mode
>  on 11-12 February, followed by SSB in March and CW in May.  With  10
> meters back and activity continuing to rise in all three modes, a  lot
> of fun is in store for participants!
>
> For the CQ  WPX RTTY Rules see http://www.cqwpxrtty.com/rules.htm
>
> For  past results and records go to
>  http://www.cqwpxrtty.com/score_db.htm
>
> For the WPX aficionado,  there is the new WPX Triathlon Award for those
> operating all three  modes.  Details will soon be announced.
>
> Ed -  W0YK
> CQ RTTY Contest Director

Am I reading the rules right  that I no longer have to enter as W3NR/4 ??

Ed W3NR

Chickamauga,  GA
RTTY mailing  list
RTTY at contesting.com