[RTTY] FSK Readouts vs AFSK

Joe Subich, W4TV lists at subich.com
Mon Feb 6 16:34:55 PST 2012

Are you sure that applies to transmit bandpass?  Every Flex I've
heard has been excessively wide.

By the way, the Elecraft K3 has an optional post modulator filter
for AFSK (CONFIG:AFSK TX).  Its steep sided bandpass eliminates
both low-frequency hum and harmonics before they can be amplified
and reach the antenna.

73,

    ... Joe, W4TV