[RTTY] Dupes how to handle

Robert Chudek - K0RC k0rc at citlink.net
Sun Feb 12 08:29:52 PST 2012

Hello Trevor...

Here's the guidelines to follow:

Never delete any QSO from your log.
If a station calls you a second time, rework him. You might miscopied
someone elses call sign.
It's faster to rework a station and move on without debate.
Neither you or he will get a penalty for a duplicate.
A missing number in the sequence does not matter.
Log what was sent.
Never delete any QSO from your log.

73 de Bob - KØRC in MN