[RTTY] Dupes how to handle

Alejandro V. XE1EE xe1ee at telmexmail.com
Mon Feb 13 15:23:19 PST 2012

Well, my logic is to avoid dupes on my log, however it's a good point what
you state about the guy loosing his log.

So you think is better to work dupes instead of ignore them?.. will the
penalties worth?, of course i know there's a limit of dupes before i have a
disqualification and the common sense will tell me when there are too many
dupes.

If I work dupes will have no more than 5 in a whole contest, that macro does
not triggers too often

Tnx!

*********************
XE1EE
Alejandro Valdez O.
DXCC RTTY, SSB & CW
Mixed, 10, 15, 20 & 40
WAS, TPA & WAC
www.dxxe.org
www.qsl.net/xe1ee
Twiter: @xe1ee

+++++ No mas SPAM ++++++
No me envíes cadenitas, oraciones y demás correos sin mi autorización.
Do not send me prays, chain letters and others without my permission.
** No trees were killed in the sending of this message but a large number of
electrons were terribly inconvenienced**