[RTTY] Dupes how to handle

Bill Turner dezrat1242 at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 13 15:53:20 PST 2012

ORIGINAL MESSAGE:

On 2/13/2012 3:08 PM, trevor dunne wrote:
> 2. When 2 or 3 stations call, I would stack there calls in N1MM so that once I finished with the 1st I would go WXXX TU NOW KXXX ur 599 XXXX XXXX and so on, but the amount of times the 2nd station didn't respond, I guess EI2 was not rare enough to hang around 20 seconds for,

REPLY:

For what it's worth - when I call someone and I see he is stacking the
calls, I'm gone. I do not want to wait in line.

I figure anyone who stacks calls is a serious contester and he will be
around later. The casual contester generally doesn't stack, so I'd
better get him while he's on.

Just my philosophy. Others may think just the opposite.

73, Bill W6WRT