[RTTY] Dupes now sorted what about busted serial's

Ed Muns ed at w0yk.com
Mon Feb 13 19:16:52 PST 2012

Once again, please do not remove QSOs from your log, if there is any chance
that the other side of the QSO is in another log.  If you busted the serial
number, leave the QSO as is.  If it is blank or '000' then make something up
like '001'.  If you guess right, great, you get a free ride.  More likely,
though, you'll simply lose credit for that QSO in your final score.  But,
the other station will get credit if you leave the QSO in your log ...
assuming his log shows all the correct QSO information.

Ed - P49X