[RTTY] Dupes now sorted what about busted serial's

Fabi va2up va2up at live.ca
Mon Feb 13 19:28:56 PST 2012

Let me be more precise here: if by any chance I have given the other station a TU message despite the fact that I have a busted exchange...then it's my fault and indeed DO log that Q with whatever number comes to mind 000, 001 or lottery 'lucky' number ...

73

Fabi  va2up
http://sites.google.com/site/va2upcontesting/