[RTTY] Dupes how to handle

Robert Chudek - K0RC k0rc at citlink.net
Mon Feb 13 19:47:31 PST 2012

Yes, the N1MM team has completely re-written and posted "starter"
Function Key files on their website recently. 'Best practices" were
thoroughly discussed and applied to these new examples. There is no
longer a QSO B4 message in any of them. There are Function Key files
dedicated to all the major contests. You can download and adjust them to
your personal style. But they can be used effectively 'as is' by the new
user as well.

http://n1mm.hamdocs.com/tiki-list_file_gallery.php?galleryId=23

73 de Bob - KØRC in MN