[RTTY] WPX funnies

Alejandro V. XE1EE xe1ee at telmexmail.com
Tue Feb 14 08:12:28 PST 2012

I don't know what some operarators think, but I have seen this many, many
times.

I'm calling CQ TEST and the normal answer is like:

CQ TEST de XE1EE XE1EE
DE XX1XXX
I answer: XX1XX 599 001 001 TU
.. that's the normal behavior, but often I see this:

CQ TEST de XE1EE XE1EE
de XX1XX 599 123 123 123 tu 73

This guy is sending his report before I confirmed I have listened and sent
my report. Have anyone experienced this?

*********************
XE1EE
Alejandro Valdez O.
DXCC RTTY, SSB & CW
Mixed, 10, 15, 20 & 40
WAS, TPA & WAC
www.dxxe.org
www.qsl.net/xe1ee
Twiter: @xe1ee

+++++ No mas SPAM ++++++
No me envíes cadenitas, oraciones y demás correos sin mi autorización.
Do not send me prays, chain letters and others without my permission.
** No trees were killed in the sending of this message but a large number of
electrons were terribly inconvenienced**