[RTTY] Optimal RTTY Filters

Rudy Bakalov r_bakalov at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 25 10:40:54 PST 2012

Chen,

You do phenomenal work and your contribution to RTTY is very much appreciated by the community.  Your latest paper is no exception!

I think we have all given up out hopes that you will every write code for Windows :-) , but I was wondering if you could write some pseudo code that Windows developers can use as a starting point and implement your great work under Windows. I am not a developer, but I will go on a limb guessing that the OS-specific portion of the code is all around getting the audio in and the GUI, not the actual signal processing. Is it possible do publish such pseudo code that is abstracted from the actual OS platform?

Rudy N2WQ