[RTTY] FW: NAQP RTTY K3MJW M/2 LP

K3RWN rwnewbould at comcast.net
Sun Feb 26 16:16:50 PST 2012

-----Original Message-----
From: webform at b41h.net [mailto:webform at b41h.net]
Sent: Sunday, February 26, 2012 12:51 PM
To: 3830 at contesting.com; K3RWN at ARRL.NET
Subject: NAQP RTTY K3MJW M/2 LP

                    North American QSO Party, RTTY - February

Call: K3MJW
Operator(s): K3RWN,K3RMB,WC3O,K3FH,KB3EYY
Station: K3MJW

Class: M/2 LP
QTH: WPA
Operating Time (hrs): 12

   80:  221    47
   40:  229    54
   20:  174    46
   15:  119    25
   10:   52    15
-------------------
Total:  795   187  Total Score = 148,665

Club: SKYVIEW RADIO SOCIETY

Team:

Comments:

This was the first time our club did this from the clubhouse station.  We
ran
M/2 with 5 ops.  We had a great time. We had high winds and snow the entire
contest, so it was great to be in the warmth of the club station.  Thanks to
all of the folks who worked us.  We will be back next year. We were the
"SKY"
guys.  Short for Skyview Radio Society.

http://www.hornucopia.com/3830score/