[RTTY] WX6V - Thanks!

Bill Turner dezrat1242 at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 6 18:10:34 PST 2012

If you are using N1MM Logger, this resetting can be automated.

On the Digital Interface window, click Setup>Settings. On the upper left
of the Settings window, there is a column of 11 checkboxes, two of which
start with "MMTTY". Check both of those boxes. Now when you go from Run
to S&P, AFC will be turned off and vice versa. Also when going from Run
To S&P, the tones will be reset to their default values if AFC has
caused them to change.

These settings are for stations using FSK. If you are using AFSK and you
have both AFC and NET turned on, they are not needed.

A very handy feature. I wouldn't operate N1MM Logger FSK without it.

73, Bill W6WRT