[RTTY] bizarre exchange

Jeff Blaine keepwalking188 at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 11 14:45:03 PST 2012

Not sure Buddy, the period thing is used a lot by guys who are not familiar
with the traditional exchanges.  They will catch on eventually.  I work them
all, but I don't stop to give any advice.  I already trail Don by a good 40%
and if I stopped to give advice, I would behind 50%!

73/jeff/ac0c
www.ac0c.com
alpha-charlie-zero-charlie