[RTTY] RTTY RU Exchange Complaints

Ed Muns ed at w0yk.com
Thu Jan 12 10:18:00 PST 2012

One way this is a problem is when a good call sign prints, but is not yet
highlighted, and you waste time grabbing the mouse to click on the first
letter and then hit the exchange key.  If the call were highlighted quicker
you could simply hit the INSERT key to grab it and send the exchange.  I've
learned to restrain myself and let the needed two characters come in, but it
is an agonizing wait!

Ed - W0YK