[RTTY] RTTY RU Exchange Complaints

Phil Cooper pcooper at guernsey.net
Thu Jan 12 13:18:49 PST 2012

Jerry (W4UK) and the group,

You wrote "....... I worked him also. Verbose, but friendly."
As you say, friendly enough, hence I didn't get too hot under the collar,
and we have ALL been new to RTTY contesting at some point. Hopefully he will
learn in time.

One other thought struck me after writing my previous email.
I had more than a few AGN AGN to my calls, and the caller only sent his
exchange once, whereas I sent mine 3 times. This often resulted in repeat
requests from me, or from both parties.

I often wonder why folk don't react to conditions and alter their macros
accordingly?
I had more than a few 599 IL IN so I either waited for the next QSO to
ensure I had captured the correct State, or of there weren't others calling,
I had to ask again.

Phil GU0SUP

---
Virus Database (VPS): 120112-0, 12/01/2012
Tested on: 12/01/2012 21:18:49