[RTTY] RU Thanks from K3MJW

K3RWN rwnewbould at comcast.net
Thu Jan 12 18:22:41 PST 2012

A big thanks to all from the M/S team at K3MJW.  Thanks to all who worked us
during the RU.  We had a great time, great food, and turned in one of best
efforts in the RU from the clubhouse.

We did have some problems with RF getting into our internet connection and
causing a disconnect from the cluster.  This was a new issue and we were
able to resolve it last night with some ferrite, too bad I did have some
with me on the weekend.  All of the other equipment including WL worked
flawlessly.

We had a fabulous run on 80m peaking out over 90 Qs per hour for two
straight hours.

It was great to see many familiar calls.

Once again thanks to all

We are already looking forward to next year

K3RWN, K3RMB, WC3O, KB3EYY, AB3LS,  and K3FH.