[RTTY] Exchange Complaints

Gedking at aol.com Gedking at aol.com
Fri Jan 13 12:06:42 PST 2012

I make a motion that all the complainers go down and help operate!!
ED

In a message dated 1/13/2012 2:37:34 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
k0rc at citlink.net writes:

The full  team with the DXpedition operating / logging software has not
arrived yet.  This is an advanced team setting up equipment and verifying
radios,  antennas, computers, generators.

Be thankful you have an opportunity to  work them before the full
operation kicks off next week.

73 de Bob  - KØRC in  MN

On  1/13/2012 12:34 PM, Hank Garretson wrote:
> When you are clinging to the  side of a  mountain and weary from the climb
>> and creating  stations, the last thing you should fret about is a CR/LF
on a
>>  macro.
>>

> Exactly. That's why it should have been  done before they left home.
>

> 73,
>
> Hank,  W6SX
>
> Mammoth Lakes, California
>
> Elevation 8083  feet in John Muir's Range of Light

RTTY  mailing  list
RTTY at contesting.com