[RTTY] Is this

Frank frankkamp at att.net
Fri Jan 13 13:13:58 PST 2012

Wow!

I thought this was the RTTY reflector.  Sounds more like the Jerry
Springer show.

You guys aught to sell this to NBC as a reality show.  Call it 'From
RTTY contest to pissing contest in three easy posts'.

I bet I am not the only one taking names and call signs.

Don't be surprized if you are igmored on the air in the future.