[RTTY] Exchange Complaints

Mike Harris mike.harris at cwimail.fk
Fri Jan 13 13:45:14 PST 2012

Well, it certainly wasn't my intention to cause disharmony on the list
and the word complaint in the subject line wasn't perhaps the best
choice, observation was possibly better.

So let it be said that I have observed that a few spaces and a CR/LF
would be useful in rendering the screen something other than a solid
block of print.

The pile-up has been most impressive and instead of calling them I have
used it as a training exercise in picking calls out without the pressure
of actually having to work them.  Useful for my own pile-ups when I use
RTTY.

Regards,

Mike VP8NO