[RTTY] Finding & Removing Hidden COM ports in XP

Don Hill AA5AU aa5au at bellsouth.net
Thu Jan 19 17:54:26 PST 2012

Bob, thanks for the info on DriveCleanup.  I haven't had time to install it yet, but several people have suggested I take a look at
USBD which is a Free utility to view any USB devices that are currently connected and also gives you a history of USB devices that
were previously connected.  I'm going to try it this evening.  Since I haven't used it yet, I can't say that it is similar to
DriveCleanup as far as cleaning up old USB device history.

http://www.nirsoft.net/utils/usb_devices_view.html

73, Don AA5AU