[RTTY] Many thanks

Fabi va2up va2up at live.ca
Mon Jan 23 18:50:58 PST 2012

Hi all,

I have received today a fb bottle from Muns Vineyard for the 2011 10M RTTY Contest!
Many thanks to Ed for his involvment, this is truly appreciated. We'll taste this with the xyl in the very near future.
NOTE: this is the first time Guylaine actually seemed to appreciate a whatever trophy coming from contest activity, she doesn't seem to be very impressed with paper, wood or silverplate stuff but this one really got her attention!!

Thanks again and see you in the next edition,

73

Fabi  va2up
http://sites.google.com/site/va2upcontesting/