[RTTY] WPX on LoTW

pcooper pcooper at guernsey.net
Mon Jul 2 09:38:24 PDT 2012

Hi all,

As far as I can see, this is not yet fully implemented!

According to DXKeeper (my station log) I have the following prefixes confirmed on loTW for only digi-mode:
Band    #      LoTW
80     420       7
40     772      16
30     200       1
20    1418      74
17     262       8
15    1044      61
12     198       2
10     787      18
Total 1789     126

So something has not yet caught up with my real totals.

Now, I already have 527 (mixed bands) confirmed with CQ for the award, so I guess I will have to find a way to set those to confirmed in DXKeeper, but I didn't record the band they were made on!
Maybe it is time to start again with single bands!

73 de Phil GU0SUP