[RTTY] WPX on LOTW

Joe Subich, W4TV lists at subich.com
Mon Jul 2 13:01:53 PDT 2012

It appears to be the "real deal" ... the user needs to manually link
any previous calls ("modify" in the left hand menu) and the software
does not appear to automatically select every call (but I'm still
looking through the lists).

I don't know what algorithm LotW is using to select prefixes/QSOs but
it appears that the system is indeed "live" - I can link my previous
calls and manually find/add any "missing" prefixes.  It will take a
while for everyone to become familiar/comfortable with the LotW/WPX
interface but it seems to be working.

The one question I have is which previous calls/QTHs are eligible to
be merged into a single WPX award account ... I don't want to merge
all previous calls/locations without knowing the limits.

73,

    ... Joe, W4TV