[RTTY] MMTTY and ICO 756 PRO3

Robert Chudek - K0RC k0rc at citlink.net
Sat Jul 7 19:37:14 PDT 2012

It doesn't sound like you have a hardware PTT line for the radio. That
would be a third connection from a LPT, Serial, or USB/Serial port into
the PRO 3 ACC jack.

Apparently you were using software PTT. (PTT via radio command)

You need to set that up in MMTTY configuration. It is not enabled by
default.

73 de Bob - KØRC in MN