[RTTY] 3830 all claimed scores query

Phil Cooper pcooper at guernsey.net
Fri Jul 13 14:17:52 PDT 2012

Hi all,

This may be a daft thought, but why don't the categories in the "3830 all
claimed scores" match the categories in the actual contest?

I know Bill does a sterling job in producing the email to give us the data,
but the last few contest summaries have had way more categories than the
actual contests.

I appreciate that the 3830 page has options to select for high or low power,
but this is not relevant in many contests.

Bill, this is not a criticism of what you do, or the way you do it, just an
observation on my part, as I enjoy seeing the summaries.
I do wonder whether the 3830 page ought to reflect the "real" categories
when you fill in the page, but I also wonder how much desire there is for
such a change.

73 de Phil GU0SUP

---
Virus Database (VPS): 120713-1, 13/07/2012
Tested on: 13/07/2012 22:17:54