[RTTY] 3830 all claimed scores query

Bill, W6WRT dezrat1242 at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 13 16:35:21 PDT 2012

ORIGINAL MESSAGE:
On Fri, 13 Jul 2012 22:17:52 +0100, you wrote:

>This may be a daft thought, but why don't the categories in the "3830 all
>claimed scores" match the categories in the actual contest?
>
>I know Bill does a sterling job in producing the email to give us the data,
>but the last few contest summaries have had way more categories than the
>actual contests.

REPLY:

REPLY:
Thanks for the kind words Phil, but all I do is forward the RTTY-related score
summaries while filtering out the others. The summaries I receive are from
n7wa at arrl.net and I do not edit them except to remove the header for better
readability.

Perhaps a direct email to Mike would provide the answer?

73, Bill W6WRT
RTTY List Administrator at contesting.com