[RTTY] Software question

Schmidt-Eutingen joheschmidt at gmx.de
Thu Jul 26 03:47:32 PDT 2012

My 2 cents,

beeing a VB 6 (hobby-)programmer, I can
(to a certain extent) imagine how much work went into
the N1MM - programm-suite.

Tried with a rather small programm to convert it to VB.net;
Result: Better write it new from sratch.

I should appreciate if the N1MM Team does not attempt
to do anything but stick to VB-6.

Remember: Automobiles were invented more than 100 years ago,
and horses (and donkeys) are still used for transportation ;-)

As the saying goes: Never change the winning team!
And whatelse is the N1MM-logger, then just great.

But Al, no objections if you start developing a similar (good)
programm-suite in VB.Net or Linux. Good luck and not too many
sleepless nights.

And last but not least, everybody has a choice of other  very good
logging-programs.

73 Heinz DK7UM