[RTTY] 2011 CQWW RTTY Plaque - Thanks CQ, W6RLL & W0YK

Don Hill AA5AU aa5au at bellsouth.net
Mon Jul 30 15:35:24 PDT 2012

I just received the 2011 NA Single Op All Band Low Power plaque in the mail today. I want to thank CQ Magazine for sponsoring the
contest and Joe Young, W6RLL, for sponsoring the plaque. I also want to thank Ed Muns, W0YK, for all the hard work he puts in as
contest manager.

Brag time...

My score of 2,713,962 was short of the USA record (3,223,407 by W2UP in 2002) but was a personal best single op low power for me. It
was my 10th CQWW RTTY plaque and my 57th RTTY contesting trophy (I have one plaque for the 1975 WAEDC CW Contest).

I'm looking forward to the 2012 CQWW RTTY Contest. It's only 60 days away!

Are you ready?

73, Don AA5AU
http://www.aa5au.com
http://www.rttycontesting.com