[RTTY] More on question marks

Ed Muns ed at w0yk.com
Fri Jun 22 11:31:06 PDT 2012

They look the same to me.  That is, my email client automatically "removes
extra line breaks" (whatever that means!), making the summary unreadable.
But, "restoring line breaks", reformats the posting to exactly the way it
appears on CQ-Contest and the CQ-Contest archive ... perfectly readable.

I'm assuming the problem is two-fold.  Your forwarding process is changing
something in the format or coding that is inconsequential on most
subscribers' systems.  Then, my email client is reacting poorly to that
change(s), rendering the posting unreadable.  Fortunately, in my case, it is
trivial to restore the format.

Ed W0YK