[RTTY] PSK31 is faster (Was FD RTTY Question)

Ron Brown bctech58 at shaw.ca
Wed Jun 27 21:48:26 PDT 2012

It's amazing that this happens when most if not all programs for PSK allow you to create profiles I have a number of them one for chit chat,one for DX, one for contesting,etc in the case of the contest its a quick edit to set up what the exchange is and away we go
In a contest I don't need to know what version of HRD your using... Hihi
73 Ron VA7HZ