[RTTY] RTTY contest software

Bill Turner dezrat1242 at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 9 18:28:19 PST 2012

Lee, I used a Kam Plus for years and had a lot of fun, but it's time has come and gone. In side by side comparisons, MMTTY beats the pants off the Kam and is free besides.

If you want to get it running for historical or sentimental purposes I understand completely, but if you want something for regular operating, you can do much better.

73, Bill W6WRT