[RTTY] HAL ST-5000 needs home

Frank Wiesenmeyer fwmeyer at richland.edu
Fri Mar 23 14:13:50 PDT 2012

I have a "like new"  HAL ST-5000 that I have only used for OSCAR 7 Telemetry back in the 1980s.  I tried it out recently, and it appears to still be working.  It has been kept in the house all these years and is in excellent physical condition.  I am cleaning out the house of all unused ham gear and I am planning to recycle it on the weekend of March 31, 2012.  If anyone wants it, I will ship it to you free of charge.  I hate throwing away equipment that someone else might like to have.  If I can find it a home, I would feel a lot better about letting it go.

73, Frank K9CIS