[RTTY] Need Repair advice on ICE 419b Band pass Filters

Amos, Ian ian.amos at sap.com
Sat Mar 24 09:57:12 PDT 2012

Hi All

I have 2 - ICE 419b Band pass Filters for my small SO2R station. I have blown 2 of the filters in one of the boxes.  Both 20 and 10 meters show infinite SWR on the analyzer all other bands are ok.  I have been doing research on the net and cannot find a schematic anywhere, but have read a number of posts that say the capacitors blow easily.  I have done the sniff test and also cannot see any sign of damage.  I was wondering if anyone has a schematic and / or could advise me on where to start.

Thanks in advance
Ian, VE3JI