[RTTY] Fw: ARLB006 NTIA: No Objection to Additional Data Modes on60 Meters

Bill Turner dezrat1242 at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 30 11:03:07 PDT 2012

And crystal control, too. Ahh, the lost art of crystal etching and the screw which you installed in the holder to compress the crystal and therefore vary the frequency. Remember hydrofluoric acid? Anything that will dissolve quartz is not to be messed with, I assure you.

You new guys don't know what you're missing. Or maybe you do.  :-)

73, Bill W6WRT

> From: Jeff Blaine <keepwalking188 at yahoo.com>

Hank,