[RTTY] Fw: ARLB006 NTIA: No Objection to Additional Data Modes on60 Meters [now another FSK/AFSK thread]

Jay WS7I ws7ik7tj at gmail.com
Fri Mar 30 12:45:32 PDT 2012

On 3/30/2012 1:12 PM, soneone wrote:
> What it does not explain is your 'Dr. Sheldon Cooper' approach to
> RTTY.    Your seem to have an agenda that requires that everyone agree
> with your analysis and your preferred method of generating RTTY
> signals. In actuality it is results that count and good results can be
> had with either method of generating RTTY signals.

I think you have been spending far too much time watching television.
Far as I can tell this is your second post to the RTTY Reflector and the
other was just about as Jerry Springeresqe.  Never have heard that Chen
thinks everyone should agree with his analysis of RTTY stuff, but then
again never seen anyone -- anyone beat his analysis with any facts.

Joe wide filters work better, trust Chen, but you have to use his
software.  Oh somenone, made any RTTY software lately or just tied up
with TV shows ?