[RTTY] More RTTY Contests Needed

Ron Kolarik rkolarik at neb.rr.com
Sat Mar 31 14:36:51 PDT 2012

Fire up on the band of your choice and call CQ Contest. You'll get a ton
of contacts all asking what contest or telling you there is no contest.
Extra points for smart a** exchanges.....:) Do it tomorrow for best effect.

Now back to your regularly scheduled list.....my bikes still need some TLC.

Ron
K0IDT