[RTTY] More RTTY Contests Needed

Al Kozakiewicz akozak at hourglass.com
Sat Mar 31 15:13:47 PDT 2012

There's been quite a bit of decent RTTY on 15, 17 and 12 today with the SFI up just a bit over where it's been.  Afghanistan, Indonesia, Bahrain, Egypt, Kazakhstan, Andorra, Gibraltar, South Cook, Sri Lanka and Hong Kong, just to name a few.  Of course, some of those may be easy pickings if you live on the left coast.

Al
AB2ZY