[RTTY] RTTY + FT920

WW3S ww3s at zoominternet.net
Wed May 9 17:47:05 PDT 2012

Did you try as I suggested? What were the results? try sending:

AAAAA
BBBBB
CCCCC
DDDDD
 etc,

let me know what, if any characters made it.....that will tell whether its
the pull up resistor or not....it was a simple fix on my microkeyer cable,
not sure what pins you need to short for your device, but before you do
anything, send the alphabet one character at a time and see what characters
get decoded....