[RTTY] 7O6T on RTTY

Don Hill AA5AU aa5au at bellsouth.net
Sat May 12 12:33:52 PDT 2012

They were on 15 meter RTTY for 7 hours working Europe. I was there for most of the time and saw one VA3 get through.

They are now on 17M RTTY now with light copy working Europe. Hopefully they will continue this RTTY trend and other areas will get a
shot at them.

BTW, I don't mind people asking or telling what their totals are. I'm proud to say I've worked them all on RTTY except one (BS7) and
it only took me 29 years to do it! We all like to brag sometimes!!!

73, Don AA5AU