[RTTY] The Case for QYF (was We Need a New Strategy)

Robert Chudek - K0RC k0rc at citlink.net
Sun May 13 13:49:59 PDT 2012

"Surely someone must live close enough to some of the frequency cops to
know who they are?"

I concur. I have always wondered why these jerks can't be located and
have a visit by Guido and his 15# sledgehammer. A few strategic 'taps'
to the radio equipment would send a message to the lid.

73 de Bob - KØRC in MN