[RTTY] Intentional QRM on 7O6T 17M

W0MU Mike Fatchett w0mu at w0mu.com
Sun May 13 16:28:21 PDT 2012

Congrats.  Try it from the West.......... On Rtty we have to get through
the EU and the East Coast Walls.

Most logging software will set the split if it is spotted that way.
Most of the problems were guys tuning and forgetting which vfo they were
transmitting on or left to go work something else and came back and
forgot to hit the split.   The flagrant jamming has gone away for the
most part on 17.

I use Commcat and really like it.

To each his own.

Mike W0MU

W0MU-1 CC Cluster w0mu.net:23 or w0mu-1.dnsdynamic.com
Http://www.w0mu.com