[RTTY] The Case for QYF (was We Need a New Strategy)

Bill Turner dezrat1242 at yahoo.com
Sun May 13 22:54:16 PDT 2012

Im all for catching the bad guys, but like catching bank robbers, will that stop bank robberies? For every one you put away, another comes along.

Better to make the bank difficult or impossible to rob in the first place. Make the DX difficult or impossible to jam and the jammers will go away.

Let's find a way.

73, Bill W6WRT