[RTTY] RTTY Honor Roll and SV2ASP/A too!

Fred Souto Maior py7zz at soutomaior.eti.br
Mon May 14 13:40:40 PDT 2012

Hello Joe:

Congrats for your DXCC HONNOR ROLL on RTTY or DIGIMODES ...
I also arrived there with my qso with 7O6T ... it was nr 331 for me.
So I'm waiting for HK0NA and 7O6T qsl's to ask for my DXCC HONNOR ROLL
on DIGIMODES ...
My needing list is a little diferent of yours:
3Y - Bouvet
BS&
E30
FT5W
FT5Z
KH5K
KP1
VK0 Heard
ZL9

I started late on RTTY - 2001 - and lost many Dxpeditions.
Again congrats to you and best regards from Brazil.

Fred - PY7ZZ