[RTTY] Message to XX9E operators

EA2RY ea2ry at ea2ry.com
Sat May 19 20:08:36 PDT 2012

Hello Don & All

I forwarded this message to the leader of the group XX9E.

Greetings to all and good luck in hunting.

73's de Roberto EA2RY
SØ1R 9XØR SØ4R E4X T70A C37N
FG/EA2RY CT9R EA2RY/HI7
http://www.ea2ry.com
http://www.dxfriends.com/

El 20/05/2012, a las 03:44, Don Hill AA5AU escribió:

If anyone has contact with any of the support team for XX9E or direct contact with the team, please tell them we appreciate their
RTTY effort, but if they could please change their RTTY message to something like:

CALLSIGN CALLSIGN 599 CALLSIGN

This morning they were using:

CALLSIGN 599

or

CALLSIGN CALLSIGN 599

It was very difficult to tell who they were coming back to this morning on 30 meter because they were very weak and when they
started to transmit, it took some time for the decoders to work and get sync'd. Hopefully they'll try 17 RTTY in the USA morning
because that band was open longpath (30 was not real good longpath to them).

IT WOULD BE BETTER FOR EVERYONE IF THEY PUT THE CALLSIGN OF THE STATION THEY ARE WORKING AT THE END OF THE EXCHANGE.

THANKS AND GOOD HUNTING!

73, Don AA5AU
http://www.aa5au.com
http://www.rttycontesting.com