[RTTY] XX9E

Don Hill AA5AU aa5au at bellsouth.net
Mon May 21 09:25:58 PDT 2012

Don, W5FKX, came across this blog by BU2AV, who visited the XX9E group Saturday morning.

http://blog.livedoor.jp/star_ring/archives/51931176.html

There is some interesting information and pictures of the XX9E operation. Apparently the path to NA and EU (I'm assuming short path)
may be blocked by terrain. I can only assume the long path to NA is better because they have been workable, at least on CW from here
on 12, 15 & 17M, on the long path.

I realize NA & SA RTTY operators are running out of time. We can only hope they spend some time trying to work us on RTTY via the
long path.

Good luck!

73, Don AA5AU
http://www.aa5au.com